Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Benjamin's Bad day


Hey Everyone,
It's been a long time since I've written to you all. I know I said I wouldn't be writing anymore, but so many cool things have been happening. I finally learned how to walk. Now I'm working on walking up/down the stairs. I don't really like crawling down like a baby. So I sit at the top and yell for my mom to come help me.

I've been doing a lot of talking lately. This really isn't anything new, however now the grown-ups are starting to understand me now. I can tell them when I need a drink or a bath, if I want more, and when I'm done. If something drops then I say, "uh-oh, spill" so that the big people can clean it up. I think that's what big people are for, cleaning up all my messes. Mom doesn't agree, she always asks me to help.

I started going to school now so mom can go to her school. I really like school, I play and play with all the other kids. We are learning about leaves changing colors in the fall time. Tomorrow I am going to color a leaf and bring it home to show Dad. He likes to put my school things up on the fridge.

Today I had a sad day at school. Another kid thought I looked yummy and tried to eat me. (I'll attach a picture to show you). Teacher Kari gave me an Icepack and I was just fine by the time mom came to get me. (It looks worse than it is).

Well it's been nice talking with you guys. I don't know how long it will be 'till I write again. I just want you all to know that I love you all and I'm really happy you're in my life.

Love,
Benjamin McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment