Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Party Pics










Just thought I would post some pictures from Benjamin's birthday party. We had planned to go to the park. However, because of rain/cold, we had to squish everyone into our tiny apartment. I had planned to have the kids play on the playground and were going to have Frisbees and waterguns and a Pinata lots of fun stuff. Being inside made things a bit less fun. I hope everyone was still able to have a good time. After Benjamin's friends left, we had a family dinner. I hope splitting the party up made things a little less crammed. Later a couple of friends who were unable to come to the party stopped by with presents.

We are going to have a park day and do some fun things pretty soon so let me know if you would like to come hang out with us sometime when it is nice outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment