Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Month


Well it has been a month since this beautiful girl came into our home and stole our hearts. She is growing a LOT! I am not sure exactly how much she weighs now but last Friday at the Dr she was 7 pounds 12 ounces. This means she has already gained over a pound since she was born.

The reason for our visit to the Dr last Friday...Brianna has reflux. She had started coughing and spitting-up quite a bit. She was also doing a lot of crying (more like screaming). Anyway, with the meds the Dr gave us, she is doing great and is back to her happy, yet sleepy, self.

As for me, I am still healing. I went to my first postpartum visit this week. The Dr says everything looks good so far and he wants me to go back in two more weeks. I am still unable to lift anything that is too heavy and I seem to get tired easily. I also still get pain when I try to do too much.

Being a mom is definitely the best job I have ever had. I have told many people, and believe it with all my heart, the hardest part about being a mom, for me, is getting the child here (pregnancy, delivery, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment