Saturday, March 12, 2011

8 Months

sorry the hat looks a little weird. I had to push it back so I could get a picture of those big blue eyes!

Hey Everyone,

I am now eight months old. I'm not really sure how big I am...but let me tell you all the things that I can do.
1. I can sit all by myself
2. I can roll over
3. I can crawl
4. I can pick up cereal pieces and put them in my mouth
5. I can say Dadda, Momma, and no.
6. I can drink from a straw

I have been pretty busy this month. On Valentines day Daddy gave me some chocolate. It was pretty yummy. I also got to have some ice cream on Uncle Billy and Uncle Joey's Birthday. The boys Birthday was pretty fun. A lot of people came to my house and I really really liked the ice cream.

On Thursday Mommy and Benjamin and I went to Daddy's work. I really wanted to get down and crawl on the floor but Mommy said no. She never lets me do cool stuff like eating things off the floor or crawling around in cool places. When Daddy was done working, he came with us and we went to a really neat place for dinner. I got to sit in a special highchair and I ate french fries. I especially liked getting to drink water with a straw. 

After dinner we went to this place that had a LOT of people and it was VERY noisy. We got to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse and lots of other cool people. I really thought the lights and music were neat. Most of all though, I liked watching the people sitting behind us. They were doing some very interesting things.

I have really been enjoying playing outside. I LOVE that it is getting warmer out there. I like watching Benjamin ride his bike and play with his friends. My favorite thing is going for walks with Mommy. She puts me in the stroller and I show her lots of cool stuff while we walk.

Well, I can't really think of anything else to tell you right now. So I guess I will let you get back to whatever you are doing. I will talk to you all next month.

Love,
Brianna

1 comment:

  1. Brianna you are to stinking cute. i miss seeing your cute little face. Love you.
    aunt sarah
    keep growing and getting big.

    ReplyDelete