I promise this will be the last post of me bragging about this dress. It was pretty easy to make, I started with a white shirt and added the skirt and collar. I then made an applique for the front and stitched the black "sash" on. I added the flower and bow and ta-duh!
I had to go to Walmart to get some red thread and found these shoes on clearance for $2. I just simply attached the little red bows to make them match.
Benjamin told me that he wanted a "Mickey dress too." So I took an old shirt of his and stitched a strip of white/black fabric to the front and then added the Mickey applique. I can;t get him to try it on though so this is the only picture you get.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about how it all turned out/came together.