Monday, August 29, 2011

Kindergarten


Well today was my very first day of Kindergarten and I LOVED IT! My very favorite thing about Kindergarten is Snack Time. My second favorite thing is story time. Mrs. Montgomery read a story called "The Gingerbread Man." It was about a gingerbread guy who says, "Run, run as fast-as-you-can. You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man." I really liked that story. My number three favorite thing about Kindergarten was playing outside. I played with everybody.


I got to wear this cool backpack that Sister Johnson gave me. She was my teacher when I was in Sunbeams. I really miss her.

I am sure excited to go to school again tomorrow.
I am going to make lots of new friends and I really like Mrs. Montgomery (even if I can't really pronounce her name yet).



No comments:

Post a Comment