Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful


 I just thought I would take a minute to list a few of the things I am Thankful for...
1. I am so very thankful for my Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally
a) I am thankful for Temples and that I can be sealed to my amazing husband forever
b) I am thankful for the sacrament and that I can have the opportunity to "start over" every week.

2. I am thankful for my husband
    a) I am thankful that he loves me no matter what
    b) I am thankful that he makes me feel special and important
    c) I am thankful that he makes dinner, cleans the house, and folds the laundry whenever I ask him to
    
3. I am thankful for Benjamin
    a) I am thankful for his hugs, kisses, and smile
    b) I am thankful for the funny things he says

4. I am thankful for Brianna
    a) I am thankful for her smile & giggle
    b) I am thankful for her kisses

5. I am thankful for my family, especially for sisters who are always there for me

6. I thankful for my ward family.
    a) For people who are willing to loan me tables and chairs.
    b) For people who are willing to watch my kids for me.
    c) And most of all, for people who are willing to be my friend.

I hope that everyone will take just a moment this week to think of all the things we have to be grateful for.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post and good reminder to bring over that table today. :)

    ReplyDelete