Friday, January 12, 2007

7 months old


I had surgery on my heart last month. Surgery isn't very much fun. I especially didn't like when Mommy and Daddy couldn't hold me. My heart is fixed now and I don't have to take anymore yucky medicine. I am growing a lot. I weigh 14 pounds 7 ounces and I'm almost 26 inches long.

This month I learned how to sit up all by myself. Uncle Derek gave me a highchair for Christmas. Now I can sit and eat with the big people. I also figured out how to say Mama. I have no idea what it means but but Mommy gets really excited when I tell it to her.

I got a new haircut. It's nice 'cause I don't have to comb my hair everyday anymore. I just wakeup and I'm all ready to play.

Grandma and Grandpa Holladay and all my Aunts and Uncles came to see me for Christmas. It was fun to have so many new people to play with. They took me out for dinner and gave me some Coolwhip off their dessert. I made a big mess! It was yummy and funny.

Well I gotta go now. I'll talk with you guys again soon.
Love,
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment