Thursday, February 15, 2007

Eight Months


I am getting really big. One day Daddy put me up on his shoulders and we ran everywhere, it was so much fun. Then the next day he tried to do it again but this time I hit my head when we went through the door. I guess I grew in the night. I went to the Doctor on Monday. They told Mommy that I weigh 16 pounds 1 and 1/2 ounces.

I have been making lots of friends lately. There is Kenna, she lives around the corner from us. Mommy and Daddy took me to their house to have dinner. I got to play with Kenna while the big people did boring stuff. I also have a friend named Kinley. I sat next to her at church. She must have thought I was funny because she was laughing so loud. Then I started laughing and our Mommies had to take us outside. Oh yeah I have to tell you about my friend Kayden. His Daddy works with my Daddy. And HE CAN CRAWL. I think he's going to teach me how so we can get into stuff together.

I figured out to stand up in my crib now. I stand up and say "MAMA." Then Mommy comes to get me. I also learned that when I'm sitting, I can kick really hard and scoot around on my butt. This has been a wonderful discovery for me. Now I get into stuff when Mommy and Daddy aren't looking!!!

Well I gotta go. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day.
Love, Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment