Saturday, November 13, 2010

4 Months: A Few of My Favorite Things...


Hey everyone! I just thought I would let you all know that I am now 4-months old. I weigh 12 lbs 8.5 oz and I am 25 inches long. This month I think I will just make a list of interesting things about me.
 
I love to kick in the bath...I do not love when water gets in my eyes.

I love that there is an echo in the bathroom when I make loud noises...I do not love when Mommy cleans my ears.

I love being all wrapped up in a towel...I do not love when Mommy takes the towel away to get me dressed (It's really cold!!!).

I really like kicking my blanket off at night...I really do not like getting cold.

I like when Mommy holds me and kisses my head...I do not like when Benjamin squeezes me too tight.

I really like playing with my puppy (Benjamin named her Chloe)...I don't like when I drop my puppy and can't reach her.

I like playing in my swing...I don't like when I fall asleep and miss everything.

I like having special time with mommy after daddy goes to work but before Benjamin wakes up...We talk and giggle in our PJ's. I don't like getting dressed. 

I love going to visit my aunt Besty...I don't love that she is going to move far, far away.

I like sitting up by myself...I don't love that I really can't sit up by myself yet.

I love listening to mommy sing...I don't like when she sings too loud.

I like when my ears don't hurt...I don't like when they do.

I like being all wrapped up in my favorite blanket...I don't like when my blanket is in the laundry.

I like going to the Dr...I don't like when they give me shots.

I love my big-brother...I don't like when he takes my toys away from me.

I love my Daddy...I don't like when he wakes me up too early in the morning.

I love my mommy...I don't like when she clips my fingernails, or wipes my nose, or takes my temperature.

I can't really think of anything else right now. I guess I will just have to talk with you all later.

Love,
        Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment