Monday, June 13, 2011

Eleven Months

 Well Everyone,
I am 11-months old. Mommy can't believe it's almost my Birthday. I now weigh 19 pounds, 5 ounces. I'm not sure how tall I am. I like crawling EVERYWHERE. I especially like going up the stairs. I'm working on going down the stairs without help; it's a little scary. I can stand up all by myself without holding anything and I've tried taking a few steps but crawling is just so much faster.

I have started saying a few words and I really like waving, clapping, and pointing.

Last week I went to Aunt Betsy's house and got to play in the pool. It was WAY more fun that a bath. I didn't like when Benjamin splashed me though.

We went to the zoo this month. That was pretty fun. I got to see some neat animals and ride in my stroller. I kind of got a sunburn and I did not like that at all.

Mommy says we are going to be moving to a new house soon. I'm not so sure about that; I like this house. I can go up the stairs all by myself, I can open all the drawers in the bathroom (and get into stuff) I can pull all the pans out of the cupboard in the kitchen. I am pretty excited about having my own room. My Grandma even gave me a new big-girl bed, but mommy doesn't think I'm quite ready for that yet. 
 Well, it's time for my nap. I'll see you all next month at my birthday party!


Love,
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment