Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday!!!

 Hey Everyone,

It is my Birthday. Mommy can't believe it has been a whole year already. I now weigh 19 lbs 8.5 oz and I'm almost 29 inches tall.

I'm still working on learning to walk. I can stand all by myself without holding anything. But I think that taking steps, without a big person holding my hand, is just too scary.  Besides, crawling is WAY faster.

I like to talk and sing a lot. At church I hold the hymnal and wave my arm while I sing really loud. I also like to sing while I'm eating my dinner and in the car and...well pretty much everywhere.

So, my mommy and daddy decided that we should live in a different house now. I really like is because I get to have my own room. I like going up all the stairs, I'm not too sure about coming down by myself yet though. We also have a big yard now. I like playing in the sandbox and swinging on the swings. Sometimes Daddy even helps me go down the slide.

For my Birthday, we had cake and icecream at Grandma-Great's house. I picked a cake that had pink flowers on it. I got REALLY messy.

After the cake, Mommy gave me some presents to open. I got some cool new toys and some clothes. I think I like Birthday's.

I was going to add some pictures of our new house but I can't find them on this computer. I'll ask Mommy to help me and maybe we can show you our new house later today.

1 comment: