Friday, February 17, 2012

Brianna and the Terrible, Horrible, no good, VERY bad day...

So yesterday, Brianna thought it would be fun to play with this...

 Which of course resulted in this...

And Because Josh had the car at work and wasn't answering his phone, I called 911 and had an ambulance come pick us up...
 The paramedic wrapped it up but Brianna took the bandage off just after we got to the hospital...
  
She kept pointing at the door and saying "go, go?"....
 3 Stitches later...
Enjoying lunch at Arby's after it was all over...
  
The crazy thing is that I only left her alone in the family room for a few minutes. As I was walking out of the room I saw the rotary cutter and thought, "I should put that away." Why didn't I just put it away? For some strange reason, this is a lesson I have to learn over and over. I didn't have time to put it away, so instead, I spent most of my day at the hospital.





No comments:

Post a Comment