Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cabin Fever

So for the past couple weeks, I have been stuck home with sick kids. I have also had opportunity to visit with my mom who has been staying in the VA hospital in Salt Lake. She is always talking about some new project she is working on and has inspired me to finish a few myself. And now for the "Show-and-Tell" portion of the show...

Please try to ignore the pile of unfolded laundry in the background.
 I didn't make this quilt but my sister Margaret asked me to bind it for her.
 I also made this cute ruffly blanket to match it. Hopefully I will be able to visit Margaret and baby Maddie at the NICU soon.
 I have also been working on a blessing dress for little Maddie. This is what it used to look like, then I decided that I hated the sleeves so I took it apart and started over.


 Unfortunately, these are the best pictures I have  right now. It is a Preemie size. The seams are SO tiny. It took FOREVER to do the sleeves.

This is a cute little skirt I made for Brianna, she didn't wear it to church today because we are home sick.
This is a dress I made for another one of my nieces, Lily.

and a picture of Lily in the dress, because she is just so darn cute!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment