Being a mom is, by far, the most frustrating job ever. I have no idea what to do with my son.
Let me just give a brief sampling of what he has been up to lately:
1. Threw a sewing machine down the stairs (it wasn't even mine, I was borrowing it from my sister)
2. used a high-heel shoe to put several large holes in the walls in his bedroom
3. Threw a bowl of cereal/milk at the wall in the dining room causing a power outlet to short-out
4. Climbed to the top shelf in the pantry and ate ALL of the chocolate chips, white chocolate, and marshmallows
5. Filled the broom handle with root beer
6. Dumped out ALL of the board games and mixed all the cards together
7. Took apart his bookshelf and broke his toybox
8. Broke some of Brianna's toys
9. Broke Brianna's bed
10. colored on his bed and the wall and the couch
11. Spilled a WHOLE gallon of milk and then instead of telling me about it, he proceeded to push it around the entire kitchen with a mop
12. Got into my lotion and spread it all over the walls in my bedroom
13. Put 3 rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom sink and then turned on the water
14. Pulled ALL the books off the shelves in the living room and threw them at me
15. Climbed up the bookshelves in the living room making them fall over on top of him
16. Pushed a crayon into the iron when it was on, I then pressed the iron on one of Brianna's dresses, it now has a permanent green spot on the front
17. Turned the iron on and dumped water on it to make steam
18. stuffed sewing pins into the bobbin casing on my sewing machine
19. Dumped an entire bag of chips on the floor in the family room
20. and finally, he used a sewing needle to make a large scratch across the computer screen!
I am desperate for any help, suggestions, or even just to know that I'm not the only one with a child who breaks EVERYTHING!!! I feel like I have tried everything-timeouts, groundings...I have even resorted to spanking which I hate.
While I have been writing this post, he took a pair of scissors and cut up an entire yard of fabric that I just bought yesterday. I am left with the question...