Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random Ramblings

I think this picture does a pretty good job of summing up how I have been feeling the past few days.

On a positive note, my shins have been feeling better and I think I'm going to go to aerobics tomorrow! The physical therapist has given me permission to do anything that doesn't hurt...so I'm still off running and jumping, but walking is okay!

I've been pretty busy making some Indian costumes for Josh's uncle so I haven't done a lot of stuff for my shop. I'm kind of at a standstill on the costumes while I wait for some things I ordered to come in the mail so maybe I will hit Joann's after aerobics tomorrow and get started on my new, super cute, idea!

I was supposed to watch my friends little girl yesterday and had to cancel on her because I'm sick. I feel so horrible about it. This friend is going through some rough stuff right now and I'm sure I didn't help anything. I hope I will be able to make it up to her soon.

 My mom has been meeting with the missionaries and has decided to get baptized. I'm really excited about this. I can hardly wait until I can sit next to her in the Temple. So her baptism is on Saturday. She asked me to do a musical number. I'm pretty nervous about it especially because I haven't been able to practice because I am sick.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say for now....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment