Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Temple Open house


Riding the bus
We got to walk through the new Brigham City Temple yesterday.

We parked in the old Kmart parking lot and took a bus to the Temple. I think the bus ride was Ben's favorite part!

Brianna wearing her "funny shoes"
Before we could go in, we had to put covers over our shoes to help protect the floors and carpets.

After the tour, we got to have some cookies and water and then is was time to get back on the bus. We took a few pictures of the kids as we were waiting for the bus to take us back to the car.
This Temple is so pretty! I think it's kind of like how I think my kids are cuter than anyone else's (I know I've said that before and offended some people. I'm not saying anything against any other kids, I just really REALLY like mine!) ; I think the Brigham (where I grew up) Temple is prettier than any of the others. I especially love how it looks at night.


I had such a great time getting to see some of my Brigham friends working at the Temple.

I had forgotten what it's like to go to Walmart and spend more time talking with friends than shopping. I had also forgotten what it's like to go to Walmart and 1) find a parking spot and 2) NOT spend 30+ minutes in the checkout line!

It was also great to spend time with Josh's family. We got to see several people who we haven't seen for a while. Benjamin had fun running around with all the cousins.

Brianna had fun being carried around and babied. She also enjoyed playing the piano, with some help from her cousins.


We stayed up WAY too late and the kids were both asleep (and snoring) before we even got on the freeway. It was a great day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment