Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Fun

Josh heard about a pond in Herriman and we thought it would be fun to go check it out. The kids had so much fun. 
Ben and Brianna playing in the water
I didn't get very many picture of them in the water because I was nervous about taking my camera out there. So, in spite of my lack of proof, they really did spend most of the time in the water. 


Brianna kept filling this bucket with water and then trying to carry it back to the shore before all the water leaked out of the hole in the bottom.

When it started to get windy, it was a little cold to stay in the water so we started making sand castles.


Showing off his Castle

I just this she looks so cute sitting in that BIG chair with her Big bag of chips!
So we told the kids that we could go as soon as they got their chores done. Then we drove out there and played for the rest of the day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment