Tuesday, October 23, 2012

From Ben

Today has been a terrible, horrible, no-good, VERY-BAD-DAY!

1: I had to wake up when it was still dark outside. I was still very tired and I didn't want to get up!

2: I wanted to have toast for breakfast but my mom said no.


3: I couldn't find my glasses. I looked everywhere and finally it was time to go to school. I had to go without them.

4: I had to walk to school in the rain.

5: I forgot to bring my coat and it was really cold at recess. My mom had to go to the dentist so she couldn't even bring it to me.

6: My friend fell and cut his head. He had to go home. It was really scary and I didn't even get to play with him.

7. My mom read the lunch menu wrong and told me it was pizza day today. So I didn't bring a lunch from home and it was not pizza day. I was so mad, I didn't even eat anything. I was really hungry for the rest of the day.

8. When it was computer time, the computer wasn't working. My teacher turned it off and re-started it. By the time I got on there, I could only play for like 2 minutes.

9. When I got home, Brianna was still sleeping so I had to be quiet.

10.When Brianna got up, she showed me some cool prizes that the dentist gave her. She won't let me play with them. I never get cool prizes!

11.I asked my mom if I could go play with Philip and she said I have to do my homework first.

So now I'm really grouchy, and really hungry, and really tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment