Friday, October 26, 2012

Nathan's Quilt

So I have been working on this quilt. I sewed all of the squares I have received so far. I just wanted to make sure everyone who wanted to has had a chance to give me their squares before I finish it.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with this whole situation. I have been very blessed to have each of you in my life.
-Catie

I have this idea that I really want to try but I need everyone to help. I am making a special quilt for Nathan. I would like anyone who feels close to us, friends or family, to donate a square (5") of fabric. I have already received a few squares but I want everyone to have a chance to participate so I am posting about it one more time. Once I know how big it will be (depends on how many squares I get), Ben and Brianna will pick a piece of flannel to be the back.

At this point in my pregnancy I probably would have been making a quilt for him anyway and I feel that doing this will help me as I continue to heal.

If you need my address, please send me an email and I will get it to you ASAP (McGee.Catie@gmail.com)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment