Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012


This year Halloween started with Brianna and I going to the school to see Ben in the Halloween parade. Through the whole parade, I was trying to get Brianna to stay in her seat. I thought she was trying to join the parade. I was afraid she would get lost in ALL the kids. As the final kids walked past us, I finally let her go. She immediately climbed on the stage and said, "Ta-Da, I dancing, I a princess. See my pretty dress."

Ben went back to class while Brianna played outside on the playground until school was over.

After school, we went to see Josh at work. Everyone liked seeing the kids in their costumes. The kids went from office to office collecting treats. If I had known there was going to be so much candy, I would have had the kids bring their bags in from the car.

Next we went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. They were giving away free kids meals to anyone in a costume. Chick-fil-a is Ben's favourite place to eat so he was pretty excited. Brianna had a really hard time climbing in the play-place with that big poofy dress on.

After dinner, Josh took the kids out Trick-or-Treating while I stayed home to give out candy. We didn't get as many kids this year as we had last year. We still have lots of candy left...Josh is really broken up about it (;
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment