Monday, June 24, 2013

Where the heart is...

My amazing Mother-in-law asked if the kids could go visit with her for a few days. Ben and Brianna have been in Roosevelt since last Sunday. They will be home tomorrow night and I'm so excited to see them again!

I just wanted to show some pictures of what my house looks like when the kids are gone. My house is NEVER this clean and organized.
The kids bathroom: no toothpaste on the counter!

Kitchen: The sink is actually EMPTY!!!

Dining room: Pretty much what it always looks like. I just wanted to show-off the roses my husband gave me!

Again, this is what it usually looks like. I LOVE the tiny condiment bottles! 

Living room: no toys on the floor. No books on the couches.

Bookshelf all straightened and organized. 

Brianna's room. 

Ben's room


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful, refreshing feeling that must be!!! your house is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete