Monday, February 8, 2010

Some Random Thoughts

Well it has been suggested to me that because I was pretty active before the morning sickness started, perhaps laying around and not going anywhere is contributing to my feeling kinda crummy. So, I have decided to do a little experiment.

I am going to try to do 30 minutes of cardio each day. Today I was only able to do 15 minutes before getting dizzy so I did a quick cool down and ultimately did a little more than 20 minutes. I am feeling pretty good about this first attempt. And it feels good to get my heart rate up and sweat a little.

So far today, I have not taken any anti-nausea meds as they make me sleepy and I think they are contributing to my laying around and not doing anything.

I am going to continue taking my antacids as I think they have been a great contribution to my feeling so much better.

I have been able to eat pretty normally as long as I don't take in too much. I have found eating small amounts more often really helps.

I am SO excited to go to my singing lesson on Wednesday. I LOVE singing and I love when people turn around after sacrament and say things like: "WOW you have a beautiful voice." Although sometimes I wonder if they really mean "Good grief you sing loud!" Oh well, I still love singing anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment