Thursday, January 12, 2012

Eighteen Months




Hey everyone,
I am 18 months old.

I weigh 23 pounds and I'm 31.5 inches tall.

I can do lots of things. I am starting to say lots of words. I like to play with my babies. I like to do whatever the big-people are doing. Santa brought me a play kitchen. I like to pretend to be mommy making dinner and feeding my baby. Santa also brought me a little stroller for pushing my baby around. Aunt Brittany gave me a little pink purse so I can pretend to be mommy.

Daddy is still my very most favorite person ever. I love Saturday's when he gets to stay home with us. I like when he reads stories to me and I like to snuggle with him at bedtime. Daddy is trying to teach me to say my prayers, I usually just fold my arms and say "A.....MEnnn..." really loud.

I got to go to nursery on Sunday. I have been trying to get Daddy to take me in there FOREVER. THEY HAVE TOYS IN THERE!!! I especially liked the bubbles. I am excited to go again this Sunday.

The other day I was at the store with Mommy and we saw a pretty princess wand. I was very excited about it so Mommy gave it to me. A lady at the store said, "She is definitely a girl." I showed her that I am Benjamin's sister by pointing the wand at Mommy and saying "On Guard!"

Well, I don't really have too much else to say so I guess I will let you go.
Thanks for reading,
Brianna 


No comments:

Post a Comment