Thursday, July 12, 2012

Birthday!!!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Brianna, who is two today! I can hardly believe how fast she is growing up.

She keeps telling me she wants to go potty. I'm not sure I'm ready to start training quite yet.

She is very independent, always saying "no help, I do it!"

She likes to push the lock on her car door with her foot just seconds before Josh tries to open the door to get her out. She only does it to Josh and she thinks it is SO FUNNY.

She tries so hard to be involved in adult conversations. She will repeat the last few words a person said and then throw her head back laughing like it is the funniest thing ever.

She loves nursery at church. She just walks in and starts playing, no crying or anything.

Ben decided to bare his testimony in church a couple weeks ago and Brianna could not understand why she couldn't go up there to, "My turn...I do too!" She tries so hard to keep up with her big brother and absolutely loves when he plays with her.

She is starting to figure out the trampoline. She can now actually jump a little instead of just running around saying "jumping, jumping, jumping..."

We went to Brigham yesterday to see the Temple. Brianna was so excited she kept pointing and saying "Temple."

We absolutely love having Brianna in our family. She is so sweet, funny, and loving.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment