Saturday, January 12, 2013

2-and-a-half

Hey Everyone,
Today is my half-birthday. I am halfway done being two! I now weigh 28 pounds and I'm 36 inches tall.

I LOVE singing and dancing all the time! I like to sing "Once there was a snowman," "Head shoulders knees & toes," and "Child of God."

My favourite colour is purple. I have a purple coat, a purple hat, and purple gloves...I just love purple so much right now.

For Christmas Mommy and Daddy got me a new bed. Santa brought me some new bedding with ladybugs on it. It's not purple, but I love it anyway. And now I have a big bed like Benjamin.

I still love church and nursery.Some of my friends started going to Sunbeams now and I miss them. I'm glad I still get to go to nursery though we have toys, and snacks, and singing, and...BUBBLES!!!  One of my nursery teachers let me come to her house while mom was busy doing something. I loved playing at her house. She has a kitty that I was kind of scared of, but kitties are not as scary as dogs.

I like playing with my baby dolls; pushing them in the stroller, giving them baths, and putting them to bed. I even sing to my babies and make them dinner. My mom made some new clothes for my babies and one of the dresses is PURPLE, it's my favourite!

Well that's all I can think of to tell you right now.

Purple is AWESOME!!!

-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment