Thursday, January 10, 2013

Today...

Ben just got home from school and he was crying. I asked him why he was sad and he said:
"Today we only gotted to have one recess and no one would even play with me because it was a really really really short one. I got snow in my socks and in my shoes and on my pants and it was really cold and I had to put my hood on and it ruined my hair."

I said, "I'm sorry you had a hard day."

Ben: "and I'm really sad."

Me: "Why else are you sad?"

Ben: B"ecause all my friends were mean to me."

Me: "What did they do?"

Ben: "They laughed-ed at my hair"

Me: "I'm sorry."

Ben: "My tummy hurts and I'm really hungry."

Me: "Did you eat your lunch?"

Ben: "Well I just got-ed to take one bite and there was a voice in my head that said "If you eat all your lunch you will get a surprise." But then there was a other voice that said, "If you eat all your lunch than nothing will happen." And I did not know which voice to listen to and so I just only ate one bite and then left. Well I did eat all my pudding...but nothing else."
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment